100% Satisfaction Guarantee, If you don't love it, you don't pay for it!
RELIABLE SHIPPING PROCESS

Purple Tie-dye Print Pant Loungewear Set

In Stock
sold in last hours

Regular price £34.96 | Save £-34.96 (Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 229): divided by 0% off)
/

This Purple Tie-dye Print Pant Loungewear Set is a uniquely designed lounge wear which include a pullover that is long sleeved. The pants have wide legs made from a soft and lightweight material. It has a round neckline with long...
62120038

PEOPLE LOOKING FOR THIS PRODUCT

Collections: Loungewear,  Women,  

PRODUCT DETAILS

This Purple Tie-dye Print Pant Loungewear Set is a uniquely designed lounge wear which include a pullover that is long sleeved. The pants have wide legs made from a soft and lightweight material. It has a round neckline with long loose sleeves with fitted cuffs.

As the name implies, the pattern of this adorable dress is tie dye with the style being casual. It was made from 95%Polyester material with the remaining 5% being Spandex. The neckline is o-neck and it is a best attire for winter, spring & autumn seasons.

It can also be a special gift for your wife, female friend or adult daughter. It comes in sizes ranging from small to 2X-large and there is only one color available.


TOP Size Chart

Sizes

 

Bust

 

Sleeve_Length

 

Length

 

Relax

 

Relax

 

Relax

 

S

 

103

 

67

 

67

 

M

 

108

 

68

 

69

 

L

 

113

 

69

 

71

 

XL

 

121

 

70

 

73

 

2XL

 

129

 

71

 

75

 

Elasticity

 

High

 

PANTS Size Chart (CM)

 

Sizes

 

Waist

 

Inseam

 

Outseam

 

Relax

 

Relax

 

Relax

 

S

 

65

 

68.9

 

99

 

M

 

70

 

69.6

 

100

 

L

 

75

 

70.3

 

101

 

XL

 

83

 

71

 

102

 

2XL

 

91

 

71.7

 

103

 

Elasticity

 

High

 

 

REVIEWS

SIZE & FIT

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Recently Viewed Products

You can stop autoplay, increase/decrease aniamtion speed and number of grid to show and products from store admin.
Purple Tie-dye Print Pant Loungewear Set
2XL / Purple - £34.96
  • 2XL / Purple - £34.96
  • L / Purple - £34.96
  • M / Purple - Sold out
  • S / Purple - Sold out
  • XL / Purple - £34.96

Purple Tie-dye Print Pant Loungewear Set

SHIPPING POLICY

To ensure that your package is properly delivered and you receive shipment within the time frame we advertise, please make sure your address is fully entered and correct. Use correct abbreviations and have spaces inserted properly. If there is issues with verifying your address, customer service will contact you to try and resolve these issues. If after several attempts of contacting you, you do not respond, you order will be cancelled and your money refunded to you.

If you realize that you entered your shipping address incorrectly, please contact us  ASAP. If your order was placed on the weekend, please call us first thing Monday morning. We will do our best to fulfil you request and change the address. If we are unable to, we do not take responsibility for the incorrect information.

Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from shopawura, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.

Just a reminder that you will receive your order in up to 5 business days from the date that it is shipped out, not necessarily from the date that it is placed if you've chosen our standard shipping rate.  After your payment is authorized and verified, it can still take a day to process your order. This is just an estimate, though, and doesn't include weekends or holidays. When your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information. If your order says delivered and you did not receive it, you must contact your local post office. We do not issue refunds for packages that state being delivered.
We offer Royalmail Priority Mail to most locations (domestic & internationally). Your shipping cost is displayed at point of checkout. International orders may be subjected to custom charges by your native country.
 

SHIPPING 

  • Uk standard delivery: Deliveries take up to 5 working days and are delivered between 8am - 9pm (excludes Weekends & Bank Holidays). Free over £50
  • International shipping from China and USA to the UK may take between 14 to 30 days

 

    What are you looking for?

    Join Our Mailing List

    Stay Informed! Monthly Tips, Tracks and Discount.

    Your cart